In an unanimous vote, the Abilene City Commission approved setting 4 p.m. Jan. 13 for a public hearing to establish a Community Development Di…
- Officials eye Hamms Quarry to dispose of surplus hogs
- Demo begins at Abilene's Cowboy Stadium
- Getting back to COVID normal
- Fourth COVID positive reported in Dickinson County actually in Morris Co.
- Whitehair says football camp is ‘still on’ plan
- Up to 10.5 inches of rain recorded Sunday in county
- Rogers Street slated for repair in 2021
- Galen D. Kubin
- Frankie Gray
- Nona Boyd
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.