Donna Marie Stinson, 56 of Abilene passed away Monday, January 3, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Abilene. She was born June 15, 1965 in Creve Coeur, Missouri the daughter of Jimmie R. and Patricia A. (Hudson) Stinson. Donna is survived by her three children: Mary E. Richardson; Shaun L. Foust and Johnathan S. Richardson. Her father, Jimmie R. Stinson, Her mother, Patricia A. (Hudson) Stinson, two brothers, James P. Stinson and Ira A. Stinson and one sister, Karen D. Tonetti. Six Grandchildren: Shawn Lawrence Foust Jr; Anna Marie Richardson; Jada Rose Richardson; Grace Marie Richardson; Mia Nicole Richardson; Noah Matthew Adam. She was preceded in death by Maternal grandparents, Donald Hudson and Rosemary (Haddan) Hudson and paternal grandparents Otis A. Stinson and Leatha (Whitt) Stinson. Graveside services for Donna will be 10:30 A.M., Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Abilene Cemetery. Family will receive friends Wednesday evening from 5-7 P.M., at Danner Funeral Home. Online condolences may be sent to www.dannerfuneralhome.net.
- Dickinson County teen reaches out with large hay donation for Kansas ranch damaged by wildfires
- Penni Dawn Britt-Heller
- Abilene school district approves modification to COVID-19 quarantine protocols
- Abilene school board addresses student performance
- Garrit Wayne Smith
- The art of tattooing: how Abilene business Blackollar got it’s start
- James “Jim” Switzer
- Antonio “Tony” Anguiano
- Albert C. “Al” Miller
- The fine print: Solomon art teacher teaches a double lesson — printmaking and patience
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.