Heritage Day 1
Dressed in period clothing, Dickinson County Historical Society Director Austin Anders tosses corn into a machine to be stripped from the cob …
Heritage Day 2
Dickinson County Histrocial Society trustee Dan Willard scoops up a rakeful of wheat to be threshed Saturday during Heritage Days.
Heritage Day 3
Clark Smith watches chickens in a pen Saturday during Heritage Days at the Dickinson County Heritage Center.
Hertiage Day 4
Volunteer Teagan Seibert (right) shows Dean Clark (left) how to milk a goat Saturday during Heritage Days.
Heritage Day 5
Anika Starns, dressed in historcial garb, walks on wooden stilts at a booth full of old-fashioned toys and games Saturday during Heritage Days.
Heritage Day 6
Ethan Mulligan (left) and Rose Carlson ride an antique carousel together during Heritage Days Saturday in Abilene.
Heritage Day 7
Ava Brown rides an antique carousel at the Dickinson County Heritage Center during Heritage Days.
Heritage Day 8
Educator Sonya Anders (left) teaches Tara McKee (back center) and her two children Fynlie McKee (front center) and Ryker McKee (left) about on…
- Rumors of immigrants flown into Abilene unsubstantiated
- Ronald E. Garten
- Jack Lee Wilson
- Abilene’s Holiday Inn will start construction soon on its new facility
- New music school opens in Abilene — and brings music therapy dogs with it
- Hello Abilene: Reflector-Chronicle welcomes new reporter
- Wanted: New Dickinson County Clerk
- Timothy Cartwright Foutch
- Chapman chooses Kevin Suther as Superintendent
- Mentally tough: Palmer inducted into Athletic Hall of Fame at Adams State College after distinguished wrestling career
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.