The Dickinson County courthouse was closed on Tuesday and will be closed on Wednesday as services move to the Abilene Civic Center.County services will reopen on Thursday.The Dickinson County District Court has also moved to Sterl Hall while the courthouse is being renovated.
Contact Tim Horan at email@example.com.
- Salina’s JRI Hospitality purchases Taco Grande
- Filling a ‘desperate need’
- Troy Lee Hoffman
- Amanda’s Bakery & Bistro celebrates 10 years
- Greyhounds back in town
- More retail for north Buckeye?
- Bennington State Bank to open full-service branch
- USD 435 relaxes masking policy for outside activities
- Abilene’s Loader, Chapman’s Stalder and Solomon’s Coup place in top half of Chapman Invitational
- Nathan J. Montgomery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.